I really don't know to be sure, but in my book they're certainly up there with the rest of the rogues and I'll give them top marks for trying their darnest to hack me off.
It's a bit tedious to tell you the whole story here but briefly: Expedia took £764 out of my account so that they could tell me the flight I wanted to book wasn't suitable for me after all. They didn't refund my money when I asked them. They didn't refund my money when I asked them for a second time. They did make the refund the third time I asked. To be honest I swore at them the third time and maybe that let them know I was getting annoyed.
Anyway it was a horrible painful process which involved being kept on hold for 17 minutes, being given the wrong email address for their complaints department, and yes, being down £764 for over a week just to find out if they were selling the flight I wanted. And no they're not prepared to pay any compensation for the 'theft' of my money or explain why not.
When I was young I would lie in bed at night dreaming of being a pilot or racing car driver. I wonder if the future owners of Expedia would lie awake at night thinking, "When I grow up I want to be a bastard".
It's a bit tedious to tell you the whole story here but briefly: Expedia took £764 out of my account so that they could tell me the flight I wanted to book wasn't suitable for me after all. They didn't refund my money when I asked them. They didn't refund my money when I asked them for a second time. They did make the refund the third time I asked. To be honest I swore at them the third time and maybe that let them know I was getting annoyed.
Anyway it was a horrible painful process which involved being kept on hold for 17 minutes, being given the wrong email address for their complaints department, and yes, being down £764 for over a week just to find out if they were selling the flight I wanted. And no they're not prepared to pay any compensation for the 'theft' of my money or explain why not.
When I was young I would lie in bed at night dreaming of being a pilot or racing car driver. I wonder if the future owners of Expedia would lie awake at night thinking, "When I grow up I want to be a bastard".
No comments:
Post a Comment