29 November 2006
What do I do now I know this?
I was reading through the site of a major UK house builder today and came across the fact that "Coatbridge is Scotland's 23rd largest town". It made me stop and think. Why would anyone want to know this? Is it possible that someone's house purchase criteria includes the stipulation that their domestic residence must be situated in a town with a size ranking in the low twenties? What troubles me now is which town is 22nd and which is 24th. If I had that sort of data I would be a king or something, or some kind of guy with low self awareness maybe. I'm left thinking it's a code. An answer or a question in some sort of Da Vinci way, though I suspect I'll go to my grave never knowing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment